Titanic Hotel Liverpool is delighted to announce it has reopened its doors for hotel stays & dining, having laid out a number of plans for an enhanced cleaning regime, named A New Clean.
Titanic Hotel Liverpool is loved by visitors from around the world, its unique UNESCO World Heritage dockside setting on Stanley Dock and views to Tobacco Warehouse is truly invigorating. Its Titanic proportions in size, scale and welcome have been missed far and wide.
The cleaning and care protocol touches on all areas of the hotel and common areas, with some of the main points being;
- Visible signage outlining hygiene protocols throughout the hotel
- Hand sanitiser stations
- A thorough cleaning and sanitising programme for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms with extra attention being given to all touch points
- Room key cards will be disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent
- Linens will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins to kill potential bacteria
- Tableware including all used and unused wares, condiments, place mats, and linens will be removed and disinfected after each party has left. Tabletops and chair arms will also be disinfected after each seating
If you fancy a much needed break, the hotel are celebrating its reopening with The Love on the Docks package. Available to book now, it includes overnight stay, bottle of wine on arrival & breakfast from £99 pp and can be booked online at Titanichotelliverpool.com.
Leave a comment